Teaching School Scholarship
Who is it for?
4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
The Mildura Teaching School program wishes to increase participation through the provision of a scholarship to enable students the opportunity to participate and significantly change their graduate readiness.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been offered a place in the Teaching School program
- Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- Be enrolled full-time into their final year of Bachelor of Education (Primary) (EBEDP) or the Bachelor of Education (Secondary) (EBEDSM) at the Mildura Campus
- Be eligible to graduate with a Bachelor of Education (Primary) or a Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
- Be achieving a Weighted Average Mark of 65 or higher
Recipient obligationsScholarship recipients must remain in the teaching school program in Semester 1 of the following year.
How to applyAn application form will be made available when the scholarship reopens.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org