Rotary Club of Albury Honours Bursary
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Over a number of years, the Rotary Club of Albury ran the Murray River Darling Freshwater School (MRDFS) together with La Trobe University in Albury-Wodonga. The Rotary Club of Albury wish to continue their long partnership with La Trobe University to support an Honours students via a Bursary at the Centre for Freshwater Ecosystems.
The bursary is valued at $4000 paid in two instalments of $2000 following the Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- be intending to enrol in your Honours year in Semester 1 2019 in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Zoology, Botany or Microbiology)
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Ecology)
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Science
- be intending to enrol at the Albury-Wodonga campus
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing selection criteria
- personal statement
- evidence of financial disadvantage
- proof of citizenship
- academic transcripts
How to applyInformation about how to apply will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org