Rotary Club of Albury Honours Bursary
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Over a number of years, the Rotary Club of Albury ran the Murray River Darling Freshwater School (MRDFS) together with La Trobe University in Albury-Wodonga. The Rotary Club of Albury wish to continue their long partnership with La Trobe University to support an Honours students via a Bursary at the Centre for Freshwater Ecosystems.
The bursary is valued at $4000 paid in two instalments of $2000 following the Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- be intending to enrol in your Honours year in Semester 1 2019 in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Zoology, Botany or Microbiology)
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Ecology)
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Science
- be intending to enrol at the Albury-Wodonga campus
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing selection criteria
- personal statement
- evidence of financial disadvantage
- proof of citizenship
- academic transcripts
How to applyTo apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and return to the Scholarships Office by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org