Richard & Claire Guy Regional Planning Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
These bursaries are administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation and were established from an initial donation from Mr Richard Guy OAM, leading Bendigo business identity, philanthropist and Governor in Council representative on La Trobe University Council and his wife Mrs Claire Guy. The Bursaries were established to support students from regional Victoria undertaking the Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning at La Trobe University's Bendigo campus.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in full time study on the Bendigo Campus of La Trobe University in the Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning
- Have successfully completed the First Year of the Planning degree. Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained an average grade across all subjects of at least 70%
- Have had a permanent postcode in regional Victoria, which excludes Metropolitan Melbourne and Geelong during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students.
- Preference will be given to students not in paid employment at the time of application
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the bursary will be used to support their ongoing full time study/academic progress
- Demonstration of how the bursary will help to alleviate individual financial difficulties
- Academic merit from subjects already completed within above mentioned course
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form [PDF 214KB] and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation, email@example.com