Regional Victoria Experience Bursary
Who is it for?
Future postgraduate coursework, Future undergraduates, International Student
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
This bursary will be applied as a deduction to your tuition fees. It will be deducted from the total deposit required when you accept your offer. If you opt to pay a 50% deposit, the grant will be implemented in the second instalment payment.
The Regional Victoria Experience Bursary is a top-up bursary for high-achieving prospective international students who are willing to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in one of our Regional Campuses.
This Regional Victoria Experience bursary is an additional one-off payment added to the percentage deduction awarded from the La Trobe International Scholarship (LTIS) or one of our Region-specific International scholarships. LTIS and our region-specific scholarships offer applicants up to 30% in deductions from total tuition fees. The regional bursary is a combination of this one-off payment plus ongoing deductions to acknowledge the hard work and dedication students display throughout their studies.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:Be a new commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at one of La Trobe’s regional campuses in Semester 2 2021, Summer 1 2021, or Term 6 2021. Limited bursaries are available.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter.
- The course of choice should be listed in the List of Eligible courses.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment and satisfactory academic progress during your studies.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the Offer letter.
How to apply
- An applicant will be automatically considered for the bursary based on their WAM.
- If successful, the bursary will be included in the offer letter.
- Applicants who have already applied/accepted to commence in Semester 2 2021 will be considered for the bursary if they have met the eligibility criteria.
Who to contact for further information
LTI Recruitment, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au