Regional Excellence Scholarships
per year for up to 4 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
$2500 per semester
At La Trobe University we offer scholarships that reward students for outstanding academic achievement. In 2019 we will be offering scholarships to high achieving Year 12 students who have attended a regional high school and intend to enrol in an undergraduate degree at one of our regional campuses.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian Permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018 at a regional high school
- achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 95 to be considered
- list a La Trobe University regional campus course as a VTAC/UAC course preference
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Year 12 ATAR or IB result
How to apply
There is no application process for this scholarship.
All eligible students who list a La Trobe University regional campus course as a VTAC/UAC course preference and achieve a minimum ATAR of 95 will be automatically considered.
Offers will be made via email from mid-December and throughout January and February.
The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org