Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
The Royal Agricultural Society (RASV) is a member based organisation that promotes and celebrates agriculture through events that link industry with consumers. The RASV aims to improve the quality of, and increase demand for, Victorian agricultural produce.
This scholarship will support a student who has the capacity to be a leader in the industry through the provision of a financial award, invitations to key event, mentoring, networking and industry exposure as well as membership with the organisation.
The award will be presented to the successful student at the Royal Melbourne Show in September 2015, and the recipient may be required to attend other events.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, resident of Victoria over the age of 18 years
- Be in their final year of their undergraduate degree in
- 3rd Year Agriculture
- 4th Year Agriculture/Business
- 4th Year Agriculture/International Development
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career related to agriculture, agribusiness, food or beverage
- Have successfully completed the first semester of their final year
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:NA
How to apply
Applications for 2015 are now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org