Ramsay Health Nursing Scholarship
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Ramsay Health Care Limited provides rural and regional health care to the North Western region of Victoria through the Mildura Base Hospital. The organisation is an existing supporter of nursing students at the La Trobe University Mildura Campus, and now wishes to extend its support through the establishment of a nursing scholarship.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Be enrolled full-time in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor of Nursing degree at La Trobe's Mildura Campus
- Have obtained a "B" grade or better average for subjects completed in the 1st and/or 2nd year of the Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Be able to demonstrate how you will benefit from completing your nursing qualification and how they intend to contribute to the Mildura region
- Reside for at least the last three years within the Municipality of Mildura Rural City Council, Wentworth Shire Council, Broken Hill City Council or Swan Hill
- Not receive any other non-Government scholarships
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:completion of the application form and addressing the eligibility criteria.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and follow the instructions on the form to submit.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org