Platinum Asset Management Third/Final Year Financial Planning Scholarship
1 Year Duration
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
One off payment
Platinum Asset Management, in association with the Neilson Foundation, wish to support a high achieving third year student undertaking a business related degree specialising in Financial Planning. The scholarship is valued at $12,500.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- be currently enrolled in the first semester of your third/final year of your undergraduate degree in any business-related degree program (such as Finance, Accounting, Business, International Business) and be completing a major in Financial Planning
- be studying full time
- not be in receipt of any other scholarships (other than government scholarships/grants and/or entitlements)
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 to date
- maintain enrolment in a financial planning major or specialisation for the duration of the scholarship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form addressing eligibility criteria
- completion of a 250-word essay describing "career goals and ambitions and how the awarding ot the scholarship would facilitate a career in financial planning."
- an interview with the selection panel (if required)
How to applyTo apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return to the scholarships office via email by Friday 27 April 2018.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com