Platinum Asset Management Second Year Financial Planning Scholarship
1 Year Duration
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
$6250 per Semester
Platinum Asset Management, in association with the Neilson Foundation, wish to support a high achieving second year student undertaking a business related degree specialising in Financial Planning. The scholarship is valued at $12,500.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be currently enrolled in the first semester of your second year of your undergraduate degree in any business-related degree program (such as Finance, Accounting, Business, International Business) and be completing a major in Financial Planning
- be studying full time
- not be in receipt of any other scholarships (other than government scholarships/grants and/or entitlements)
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 to date
- maintain enrolment in financial planning major or specialisation for the duration of the scholarship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form addressing eligibility criteria
- completion of a 250-word essay describing "career goals and ambitions and how the awarding of the scholarship would facilitate a career in financial planning."
- an interview with the selection panel (if required)
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return to the scholarships office via email by Friday 1 June 2018.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org