Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
Who is it for?
Diploma, International Student
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The amount of $A2,500 will be credited towards the tuition fees of eligible students after the census date of their first trimester at La Trobe College Australia.
Pathway to Victoria Scholarship Program has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne.
La Trobe University and La Trobe College Australia (LTCA) are offering scholarships to support students on their pathway to university study.
The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship is for new, commencing LTCA students enrolled in Foundation, Diploma or ELICOS pathway programs. To be eligible for the PVS, you are required to continue to undergraduate or postgraduate study with La Trobe University.
Eligibility for the PVS will be automatically assessed when students apply to a pathway program with LTCA.
Scholarships are limited and will be issued based on the order of acceptance.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a new, international student commencing Trimester 3 2021 onwards.
- be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- meet all entry requirements and accept the offer to study a pathway program at La Trobe College Australia.
- receive a packaged Offer to commence an LTCA program in Trimester 3 2021 or any intake in 2022.
- intend to study a La Trobe degree program in 2022 or 2023 (by 31 July 2023) immediately after completing their pathway program.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The PVS is for new commencing LTCA students enrolled in Foundation, Diploma or ELICOS pathway programs. To be eligible for the PVS, students are required to continue to undergraduate or postgraduate study with La Trobe University.
Please note: Students can either be based offshore commencing their online studies or onshore in Australia.
Recipient obligationsStudents must meet all conditions in their offer letter and maintain full-time study. They must commence their bachelor’s degree by 2023.
How to apply
New students will be automatically assessed when they apply to LTCA.
For further inquiries contact: LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Who to contact for further information
LTI Recruitment, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au