Optus Postgraduate Cybersecurity Scholarships
per year for up to 2 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
La Trobe University and Optus have announced a strategic alliance designed to deliver an integrated, digitally connected campus, a state-of-the-art Sports Precinct of the future; and the creation of market leading Cybersecurity tertiary degrees.
These Optus scholarships will be awarded to the best and brightest candidates pursuing studies in the postgraduate Master of Cybersecurity.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder
- be intending to enrol in one of the Master of Cybersecurity degrees at La Trobe University in 2018
- be able to demonstrate high academic achievement
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark or equivalent of 75% in your most recent completed tertiary study
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing selection criteria
- personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions and reasons for applying for the scholarship
- academic transcripts from previous undergraduate study
- evidence of sufficient relevant work experience (if applicable)
- interview with panel
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please click on the link below:
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org