Milton Whiting Memorial Scholarship
(1 Year Duration)
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
The Milton Whiting Memorial Scholarship has been established by Mallee Family Care in recognition of Mr Milton Whiting, OAM, of his significant contribution and service to Mallee Family Care and his long standing involvement with La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or the holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa;
- Be enrolled fulltime in the third year of the Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work degree at La Trobe's Mildura Campus in 2019;
- Be experiencing financial hardship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Application form addressing the eligibility criteria;
- Personal statement describing student's level of financial and capacity;
- Desire to work in the Mallee region, as evidenced through their future work plans outlined in the application;
- Confidential statement of support from a responsible person.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org