Mildura Returned Services League (RSL) Scholarship
(1 Year Duration)
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Mildura RSL Sub Branch Inc. is a first class facility which has won many prestige’s awards for excellence in service, facilities and community support. The Mildura RSL Sub Branch Inc. understands the significance of its presence in the community and recognises its role in the education of the public in particular young people, on the sacrifices that have been endured on their behalf and the significance of days of remembrance. All of these things aim to promote a living community spirit and uphold the values of respect for each other and support of your mates. The Mildura RSL provides significant services and financial support to the ex-service community and many other community organisations.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a continuing full time student whose family member has had direct involvement with the Australian Armed Services;
- Have a credit average
- Be studying on the Mildura Campus
- Provide evidence to demonstrate that you currently reside within Mildura Rural City Council boundary, Wentworth Shire Council boundary or Robinvale settlement and have done so for three or more years.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- Evidence to demonstrate you currently reside within Mildura Rural City Council boundary, Wentworth Shire Council boundary or Robinvale settlement and have done for 3 years or more;
- Statement outlining why and how you would make a worthy recipient;
- Print copy of your academic transcript which is available on Student Online, which demonstrates your commitment to your study;
- Referee report
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com