Master of Internet of Things Scholarship - International
Up to 30% reduction in course fees + 5000
Who is it for?
Future postgraduate coursework, International Student
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Students will receive an AUD 5000 bonus grant when they arrive and enrol on campus in Bendigo. The amount will be deducted from Tuition fees. If students are eligible and meet the conditions for the La Trobe International Scholarship*, they will also receive the associated percentage deduction from fees for the duration of their course. Please visit the La Trobe International Scholarship page for more information.
The digital revolution has radically changed the nature and power of information technology. This transformation is happening fast and is disrupting the way we live and work.
As the first Australian university to offer a Master of Internet of Things, La Trobe University is proud to introduce a special scholarship for high achieving International students.
The prestigious Master of Internet of Things scholarship combines the La Trobe International Scholarship with a one-off grant. Eligible students will receive up to 30% deduction from their annual tuition fees for the duration of the course, while also receiving a one-off payment of AUD 5000 payment when they enrol on campus in Bendigo. Visit page for more details.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new international student applying for 2021 intakes.
- Be applying for the La Trobe Bendigo Campus.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- New international student applying for 2021 intakes.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored)
- WAM^ of 55% or above
- Meet all conditions in their offer letter by the deadline provided.
- Maintain full-time enrolment in one of La Trobe University campuses in Australia and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- Study the entire program in our Bendigo Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on their WAM and the eligibility of the course. The scholarship will be included in the offer letter.
- Applicants who have already applied to commence in 2021 intakes will be considered for the scholarship if they have met the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be reflected on the student's statement of account after the census-date once the student have accepted the offer, paid the require deposit mentioned on the offer letter and enrolled into their course.
^A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.
*See the La Trobe International Scholarship page for eligibility requirements
Who to contact for further information
LTI Recruitment, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au