Mason Family Trust Practicum Support Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee. The bursary is established to assist full time, second or subsequent year, undergraduate students enrolled at the Bendigo campus who are undertaking an academic program which incurs significant additional costs (accommodation, travel and other related expenses) associated with an industry based learning/practicum. Applicants from students in either College are invited.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time second or subsequent year undergraduate student enrolled at the Bendigo campus participating in an industry based learning/practicum or placement.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification system ).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the bursary will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating your ability to participate in an industry based learning/practicum or placement.
- Explanation of how they are engaged in University academic and/or student life, community, and/or practice/career path.
- Provision of any relevant supporting information and documentation
- Applications must be typed on the application form and submitted by email to Student Administration at the Bendigo campus by close of business 30 March 2019. Note, handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must include evidence of acceptance or enrolment into a full-time second or subsequent year undergraduate degree at the Bendigo campus participating in an industry based learning/practicum or placement.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, email@example.com