Mason Family Trust Exhibition Award
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Mason Family Trust Exhibition award is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which EquityTrustees Limited is the current trustee. The award was established to assist full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate students enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce who are pursuing studies in Visual Arts or Art Education. The award is based on academic and creative merit and allows the successful recipient to develop and stage an exhibition.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce pursuing studies in Visual Arts or Art Education.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification system).
- Be developing an exhibition of work at an appropriate venue in 2018.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the award will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating their study, including details of proposed exhibition arrangements.
- Documentation of academic and creative merit.
- Provision of any relevant supporting information/documentation - such as a photography folio, assignment and/or research report.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, email@example.com