Mason Family Trust Capital Support Bursary
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, 1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Mason Family Trust Capital Support Bursary is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee. The Capital Support Bursary is awarded to assist full time undergraduate students enrolled at the Bendigo campus in their first degree in either College who incur significant additional costs having to purchase equipment or other materials (e.g. musical instruments, art, photographic, computers, outdoor education, scientific or clinical equipment) as part of their academic program.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time undergraduate student enrolled at the Bendigo campus.
- Be a student commencing their first degree (this includes students articulating from TAFE and students transferring from another course).
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification System).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the bursary will be used to assist supporting and facilitating their study.
- Explanation of their engagement in academic and/or student life, community and/or practice/career path.
- Provision of any relevant supporting information/documentation - such as photography folio, assignment and/or research report.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 March 2019.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, email@example.com