Mason Family Trust Arts Excellence Award
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Mason Family Trust Arts Excellence Award is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee. The award was established to assist full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate students enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce who are pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education and is based on demonstrated academic excellence.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce who are pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment of the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification system).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the award will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating their study.
- Provision of any relevant supporting information and documentation. This will include presentation of an electronically formatted folio.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form [PDF 176 KB] and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org