Mason Family Trust Arts Bursary
up to $2500
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee. The bursary is awarded to assist students who incur substantive costs for equipment and have demonstrated academic and/or practical merit.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at La Trobe University Bendigo campus who is pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student
- Be residing in a regional location according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification System
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration on how the bursary will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating their study
- Provision of any relevant supporting information. This might include demonstration of aptitude in chosen area.
The successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the Bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in August.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org