Mason Family Trust Arts Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee. The bursary is awarded to assist students enrolled at the Bendigo Campus in the College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce who are pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education, and who incur substantive costs for equipment and have demonstrated academic and/or practical merit.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at La Trobe University Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce who is pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification system).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration on how the bursary will be used to assist in supporting and facilitating their study
- Provision of any relevant supporting information. This might include demonstration of aptitude in chosen area.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and email to email@example.com by 30 March 2019.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, Bendigo, Ben-StudentAdmin@latrobe.edu.au