Leslie Kilmartin Regional Scholarship
Upcoming in 2019
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student commencing higher education for the first time
- Be enrolled into a course load of at least 50% (e.g. 2 x 15 credit point subjects or more)
- Be enrolled in the first year of a Bachelor at La Trobe Bendigo
- Not have been in full time education in the past three years
- With carer responsibilities
Preference will be given to applicants who have had a permanent postcode in central or northern Victoria during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the scholarship will be used specifically to support their study
- Demonstration of how the scholarship will help to alleviate individual financial difficulties
How to apply
Information about how to apply will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation, email@example.com