La Trobe University OSHC Grant
One-off payment for Single OSHC Cover for up to 1400 AUD.
Who is it for?
Future postgraduate coursework, International Student
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The grant will be applied to the OSHC policy (Single Cover). It will be deducted from the total deposit amount indicated in the offer letter.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:Be a new commencing international student applying to a postgraduate degree (2 years) at one of La Trobe's Victorian campuses commencing in Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Apply for a postgraduate coursework program (2 years) at one of La Trobe's Victorian campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora), City Campus, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton.
- Apply for Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022. The grant will only be issued to eligible students who accept their offer after the 1st April 2021.
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter. The student should agree to purchase OSHC from La Trobe University's insurance provider, Medibank.
Recipient obligationsMaintain a full-time enrolment and satisfactory academic progress during studies. Please refer to the terms and conditions included in the Offer Letter.
How to apply
- Complete the online application. The online application form will be distributed to students who have been made an offer
- Successful candidates will be announced every fortnight and they will receive a revised offer.
There are limited grants available. Successful candidates will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in their Letter of Offer and accept their offer before the grant can be applied.
Who to contact for further information
LTI Recruitment, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au