Kluwell Publications Educational Scholarship
paid over 4 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Kluwell Publications, based in Bendigo, is an Australian Company formed in 1998. Kluwell Publications publish and distribute quality, innovative educational products which have been developed and endorsed by teachers, students and parents. Kluwell is owned and operated by two Directors – Andrew Coldwell and Stan Kluzek. Both Stan and Andrew have been principals, classroom teachers and curriculum consultants, and as students were required to relocate from home in order to complete their studies. They understand the financial obstacles and other barriers facing students from rural and remote locations.
Payments will be made in installments as follows:
- First Year $4000
- Second Year $3000
- Third Year $2000
- Fourth Year $1000
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be intending to enrol in the first year of the Bachelor of Education (Primary) at La Trobe's Bendigo Campus on a full time basis for the first time in 2018
- Have completed Year 12 in a regional or rural township (with a population of 65,000 or less)
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship
- Be intending to teach in a primary setting
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if you are already receiving another scholarship.
Please attach a copy of your Year 12 results to your application.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the eligibility criteria and including a personal statement detailing career goals and ambitions and financial situation
- demonstrated financial disadvantage
- interview with La Trobe University where required
- endorsement of the applicants by Kluwell Publications
How to apply
Applications for 2018 are now open, to apply for this scholarship please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com