JRV Anderson Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa.
- Be proceeding to the second year of a Science or Engineering course at the Bendigo Campus (full-time).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Ability to address the eligibility criteria.
- Evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage)
- Preference may be given to a student who has had to relocate from a rural or interstate location to Bendigo (evidence of relocation is required) and who is maintaining a high academic performance.
Recipient obligationsThe successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in August.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org