James and Helen Fazzino Scholarship
for 3 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
James and Helen Fazzino wish to support commencing undergraduate students studying within the discipline areas of business and finance at La Trobe University, and who demonstrate financial need.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- be intending to enrol in an undergraduate course within the discipline areas of business or finance at La Trobe in Semester 2 2018
- be able to demonstrate financial need
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form which addresses the eligibility criteria
- a personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions and demonstrating financial need
- documentary evidence from appropriately qualified individuals or organisations to support your personal statement describing the nature and impact of your financial need.
- an interview may be required
- approval by James and Helen Fazzino
- Recipients must remain enrolled full-time in a business or finance course for the duration of the scholarship
- Recipients must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 or above.
- Recipients may be required to attend joint promotional events or participate in promotional activities in keeping with the spirit of the scholarship as reasonably required between the donors and La Trobe University.
How to apply
Applications for students commencing in Semester 2 2018 are now open.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org