Ian MacBean Community Development Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Anniversary Foundation and established from an initial donation by Dr Ian MacBean. The Bursary is awarded to support students who are in their second or subsequent year of the Bachelor of Community Development or Masters of Community Planning and Development at the Bendigo campus of La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Be enrolled as a current student in the Bachelor of Community Development or Master of Community Planning and Development at the Bendigo Campus.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Enrolment in an Industry Based Learning/Practicum or industry focused Research Project.
- Demonstration of how financial support will make a meaningful difference to their ability to participate in the Practicum or Research Project and outline a proposed budget statement for the intended use of the bursary.
- Demonstration of how they are engaged in University academic and or student life, community (either as a volunteer or in paid employment) and/or practice/career path.
How to apply
To apply, please completethe application form [PDF 214KB] and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation, email@example.com