Honours Year Grant
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton, City, Franklin Street
How is it paid?
$1000 Per Semester
The Honours Year Grants Scheme was set up as an equal opportunity measure in 1988 to encourage more students to enrol for the honours year of their undergraduate course. The University encourages all academically qualified students enrolling for honours and experiencing hardship to apply for the grant.
Up to 30 $2000 grants may be awarded in 2018.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia, New Zealand citizen or holder of humanitarian visa
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate Honours program at La Trobe in Semester 1 2018
- Be experiencing personal, financial or family circumstances or other difficulties which will affect your ability to succeed in an Honours program
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application submited via the online application form
- supporting documentation with your application to support the information you provide in your application
How to apply
Before completing your application, please read the application guidelines for information about how to complete your application.
To apply for a 2018 Honours Year Grant, please click on the link below:
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org