Holsworth Paramedicine Bursary
Students may receive other Commonwealth scholarships but cannot receive other philanthropic scholarships.
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
This Bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation and established from an initial donation by Dr William & Mrs Carol Holsworth of Bendigo. The Bursary is awarded to financially support a third year Bachelor of Paramedic Practice student from regional Australia.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be enrolled as a Third Year student in the Bachelor of Paramedic Practice at the Bendigo Campus in 2021
- Have had a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Explanation of the extent of hardship related to:
- Rural or regional issues, such as financial stress due to unanticipated environmental events
- Financial issues arising from time away from home address including, alternative accommodation requirements and excessive travel
- Ability to meet the academic requirements and other criteria to undertake paramedic clinical placements.
Recipient obligationsThe successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the Bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in 2021.
How to applyPlease complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com