Hearing Australia Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Master of Clinical Audiology Scholarship
There are no restrictions on the recipient's eligibility to apply for and hold other awards.
Who is it for?
Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
A $12000 scholarship ($4000 in the first year, $8000 in the second year) and a one week remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Services Outreach Trip in Year 2 up to the value of $3000.
Hearing Australia wish to support Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students to follow a career pathway into Audiology. This is a $12000 scholarship ($4000 in the first year, $8000 in the second year), with a one week remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Services Outreach Trip in Year 2 up to the value of $3000.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- An Australian Citizen who identifies as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Accepted into the Master of Clinical Audiology or have progressed to the Masters stage of the Bachelor of Applied Science/ Master of Clinical Audiology or Bachelor of Health Sciences/ Master of Clinical Audiology.
- Enrolled full time
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Academic transcript (if not a current La Trobe student)
- Recent resume outlining work history, education and training
- Letter of confirmation of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander status
- Personal statement of 500 words outlining how the scholarship will assist their study and career
- Written personal, employment or academic references in support of the application
- Recipients will undertake a milestone report (200-300 words) at the end of each year to update Hearing Australia as to what opportunities the scholarship has provided them.
- Recipients will agree to participate in Hearing Australia's marketing activities as stipulated in the Scholarship Acceptance Letter.
How to applyPlease complete and submit the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org