Haven; Home, Safe Scholarship
Annually for up to 3 years
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, Future undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, Diploma, Australian Citizen, Humanitarian Visa, Permanent Resident
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$1500 per semester
Haven; Home, Safe has been providing services to the homeless and disadvantaged for more than two decades across the Loddon Mallee regions of Victoria, and now across the whole of Victoria from the northern and eastern suburbs of Melbourne to Mildura. Haven; Home, Safe wishes to support La Trobe students enrolled at the Mildura Campus who currently reside in social housing.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or holder of a Humanitarian Visa
- Be studying at the Mildura Campus in 2021
- Be able to demonstrate that you previously or currently reside in social housing
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- personal statement describing the impact of your disadvantage on your studies
- documentary evidence to support your personal statement
- evidence of your previous or current residency in social housing.
How to apply
This scholarship is no longer offered.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org