Golden Lanyard Scholarship
per year for a maximum of three years
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, Postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Two instalments of $2500 in Semester 1 and Semester 2 following confirmation of your eligibility after census dates.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian passport, permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or post graduate degree by coursework on a full time basis
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
•significant caring responsibilities
•having relocated from a regional or remote location
•other hardship or disadvantage.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- supporting documentation. Please note, you will not be contacted regarding missing or incomplete supporting documentation and all supporting documentation must be provided by the closing date
- ranking by criteria around the disadvantage criteria within VTAC SEAS and equity scholarships
For more information regarding supplying supporting documentation please click here.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form. Select 'Golden Lanyard' from the scholarships drop down box.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org