Francis Biological Science Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Melbourne, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
This bursary is funded by Ms Anna Richtarik, who herself is both a graduate and a student at La Trobe University from the College of Science, Health and Engineering. She has Asperger's Syndrome and so knows first-hand the challenges of undertaking university study with a learning challenge or different abilities. Anna has established this bursary to recognise the efforts of others who are walking a similar path.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in your Third Year or Honours Year in 2018 for any of the following degree programs in the Biological Sciences:
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Biology)
- Bachelor of Bioscience
- Bachelor of Biological Science (Advanced Science) or
- Bachelor of Science (with a major in the Biological Sciences)
- Have a disability
- Be meeting all academic requirements for your program
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to volunteering or community service
- Be able to demonstrate financial difficulty
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the bursary shall be selected by the Univeristy on the basis of:
- an application form
- demonstrated commitment to voluneering or community service
- demonstrated financial difficulty
- academic progress
How to apply
Applications for 2018 will open on 21 November 2017.
The application form will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com