Fosterville Gold Mine Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident
Where is it available?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Be completing the third year of any Bachelor degree at the Bendigo Campus full time in 2021
- Have successfully completed the second year of their course with a minimum WAM of 65
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Displayed academic merit
Preference will firstly be given to students whose home address falls within the following areas:
- Kamarooka 3570
- Lockington 3563
- Rochester 3561
- Elmore 3558
- Barnadown, Goornong 3557
- Toolleen, Axedale, Wellsford, Bagshot, Longlea, Kimbolton 3551
- Knowsley, Heathcote South 3523
- Barfold, Glenhope 3444
- Tooborac 3522
The successful recipient will
- allow their name to be published as the recipient of the bursary
- be willing to engage with the donor of the bursary for publicity purposes
- maintain a full time study load
- remain a resident within the specified areas.
How to applyThis is now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org