Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be intending to enrol in a course offered by the Department of Engineering in 2018
- high overall performance in VCE (or equivalent)
- demonstrated interest in a career in Engineering
- good study skills and organisation, an ability to adapt to University life and make satisfactory academic progress
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing eligibility criteria
- evidence of Year 12 results
How to apply
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a copy of your ATAR score provided by VTAC which should include your list of subjects and the results
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed Application Form to the email address below
Students from alternate pathways:
Must complete points 1, 4, and 5 and include a copy of your resume
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au