Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Single payment in first year
This scholarship is offered to students enrolled in a course offered by the Department of Engineering. Up to five scholarships valued at $1000 each will be offered.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be intending to enrol in a course offered by the Department of Engineering in 2019
- high overall performance in VCE (or equivalent)
- demonstrated interest in a career in Engineering
- good study skills and organisation, an ability to adapt to University life and make satisfactory academic progress
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing eligibility criteria
- evidence of Year 12 results
How to apply
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Year 11 and 12
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed application form to the email address below
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au