Elizabeth Lavender Access Scholarship
For one year
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$1500 Per Semester
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be a commencing the first year of your first Bachelor in Semester 1, 2019 (commencing students are defined as those starting a university course at first year undergraduate level for the first time at any institution.); and
- Meet criteria for educational disadvantage (financial, caring for others, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage.); and
- Be intending to enrol at the Shepparton Campus of La Trobe University
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application submitted via the VTAC scholarship application form during the application period from 4 August 2018 - 13 October 2018.
How to apply
A recipient for this scholarship will be selected from the VTAC scholarship applicant pool.
Please contact the Scholarships Office for any enquiries.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com