Percentage deduction on ELICOS tuition fees
Who is it for?
Future postgraduate coursework, Future undergraduates, International Student
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This scholarship will be applied as a deduction from your total ELICOS tuition fees based on the number of levels you must complete to meet the English language condition for your nominated bachelors or masters program. It will be deducted from the deposit amount required when you accept the ELICOS offer. There are limited scholarships available.
The ELICOS scholarship is a grant for prospective international students who will undertake an English for Further Studies (ELICOS) course with La Trobe College Australia (LTCA) followed by an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:New international students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at La Trobe University in 2021 or 2022 preceded by an ELICOS course at La Trobe College Australia.
Limited ELICOS places and scholarships are available.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- The applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Be a new international commencing student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program commencing in Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, Semester 1 2022, and Semester 2 2022.
- Be a full fee-paying student (non-sponsored student).
- Maintain a full-time enrolment at La Trobe College Australia and have satisfactory academic progress.
- Progress to the intended Bachelor or Master program at La Trobe University after the completion of the ELICOS course.
- Students should pay the remainder of the ELICOS tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
How to applyThe applicants who successfully receive an ELICOS offer will automatically be considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility criteria.
Who to contact for further information
LTI Recruitment, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au