EC Thompson Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The EC Thompson Bursary was established to support a full-time La Trobe University Bendigo campus student who is about to commence their final year of the course (including internship).
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa.
- Be proceeding to the final year or internship year of a Science or Engineering course at the Bendigo Campus in 2021 (full-time).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Ability to address the eligibility criteria
- Evidence of educational disadvantage (including but not limited to financial hardship, caring responsibilities, non-English speaking background, disability, or other hardship or disadvantage
- Preference may be given to a student who has had to relocate from a rural or interstate location to Bendigo (evidence of relocation is required) and is maintaining a high academic performance.
Recipient obligationsThe successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in August.
How to applyPlease complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com