Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Rural and Regional Students
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$2500 after March census date, $2500 after August census date provided all subjects are passed in Semester 1.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be from a rural / regional postcode
- Be intending to enrol full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at the Melbourne or Bendigo campus of La Trobe University in Semester 1 2019
- demonstrated high academic achievement
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form
- Year 12 results
- references from their school
How to apply
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- Attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Year 11 and 12
- Attach a resume to your scholarship application form
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed application form to the email address below
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au