Computer Science and Information Technology Scholarship for Excellence
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$2500 after March Census, $2500 after August Census, provided all subjects are passed in Semester 1.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Be intending to enrol full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology in 2020.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing eligibility criteria
- evidence of Year 12 results
How to apply
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Arrange for completion of the Reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Year 11 and 12
- attach a resume
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the Scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed application form to the email address below
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au