Computer Science and Information Technology Departmental Scholarship
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
This scholarship is available to domestic students with a good academic record in their final year of high school, who enrol full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- internding to enrol at La Trobe as a domestic student in 2019
- intending to enrol full-time in any undergraduate degree within the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at La Trobe in 2019
- demonstrate good academic achievement in your final year of high school
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form
- references from your high school
- evidence of academic achievement
- a copy of your resume
How to apply
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Arrange for completion of the reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Years 11 and 12
- attach a resume to your scholarship application form
- Detail on the form why you are interested in the scholarship, outlining your career goals in the relevant section
- Email the completed application form to the email address below
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au