College of Science, Health and Engineering (SHE) Employment Grants
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Students undertaking elective placement subjects are strongly encouraged to apply for employment grants.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be enrolled as a domestic undergraduate student
- be enrolled in an undergraduate placement subject and have or will undertake an internship/work placement in 2021 between 1 January 2021 to 11 July 2021
- meet criteria for financial disadvantage and educational disadvantage
- not have received an employment grant in the current academic year
Please note, students enrolled in postgraduate courses are not eligible for this grant.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application addressing eligibility criteria
- supporting documentation provided with application. Please note, you will not be contacted regarding missing or incomplete supporting documentation and all supporting documentation must be provided by the closing date.
- placement subjects undertaken as part of studies
- experience must be a minimum of 70 hours in duration
- students will be ranked by criteria around the financial and educational disadvantage criteria within VTAC SEAS and equity scholarships
- other indicators will be considered such as low SES status, first in family, regional status, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and distance travelled to placement
Recipient obligationsSuccessful applicants will be required to complete a short survey as a condition of receiving the grant.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com