College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) Employment Grants
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) would like to support students who undertake Education placements or Work Integrated Learning (WIL) by offering Employment Grants.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be enrolled as a domestic undergraduate student
- be enrolled in an undergraduate placement subject and will undertake an internship/work placement between 5/11/2018 - 15/02/2019
- meet criteria for financial disadvantage and educational disadvantage
- not have received an employment grant in the current academic year
- preference will be given to students undertaking elective placement subjects
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application addressing the eligibility criteria
- supporting documentation
- placement subjects undertaken as part of your studies
- experience must be a minimum of 70 hours in duration
- ranking by criteria around the financial disadvantage criteria within VTAC SEAS and equity scholarships
- other indicators will be considered such as low SES status, first in family, regional status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and distance travelled to placement.
- acknowledgment you will be required to complete a short survey as a condition of receiving the grant.
How to apply
To apply for this grant, please click on the link below:
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com