College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) Employment Grants
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC) would like to support students who undertake Education placements or Work Integrated Learning (WIL) by offering Employment Grants.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be enrolled as a domestic undergraduate student
- be undertaking an Education placement subject or enrolled in a WIL between the enrolment period of 1 January to 30 June 2018
- meet criteria for financial disadvantage
- not have received an employment grant in the current academic year
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application addressing the eligibility criteria
- placement subjects undertaken as part of your studies
- experience myst be a minimum of 70 hours in duration
- ranking by criteria around the financial disadvantage criteria within VTAC SEAS and equity scholarships
- other indicators will be considered such as low SES status, first in family, regional status, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and distance travelled to placement.
- acknowledgment you will be required to complete a short survey as a condition of receiving the grant.
How to apply
Before completing your application, please read the application guidelines for information about how to complete your application.
To apply for an Employment Grant, please click on the link below:
Please emaill all of your supporting documentation to email@example.com by the closing date. We will not be able to contact you for missing documents. Supporting documentation cannot be submitted after the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org