Bendigo Student Association Inc Advancement Bursary
Who is it for?
4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Honours
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation (BTEAF).
The Bendigo Student Association (BSA) will grant a payment of $1500 to a currently enrolled undergraduate Bendigo student in their third or final year of study who is a BSA member. The bursary will financially assist a student who has demonstrated personal investment in their own learning by undertaking unpaid work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
- Be enrolled in their third or final year of study in either an undergraduate or honours degree.
- Be a current BSA member.
- Be undertaking unpaid structured work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Ability to demonstrate personal investment in their own learning via unpaid structured work experience, voluntary community work or an unpaid internship, together with a letter of endorsement from the employer or organisation in which voluntary work is being undertaken.
- Evidence of significant financial and/or educational disadvantage.
- Demonstration of how the scholarship will be used to support their final year/s of study.
- Evidence of a current valid BSA membership.
- Photo opportunity with the BSA and agreement to social media post on the BSA Facebook page and website following Awards Evening.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com