Bendigo On-Campus Accommodation Scholarship - International Students
The recipient cannot hold Destination Australia scholarship.
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Awarded as a rental credit on the student’s residential accommodation account.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international student.
- Commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in semester 1, 2020 in La Trobe Bendigo campus.
- Students who have already accepted and paid tuition fees won't be eligible for this scholarship.
Search for La Trobe courses
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Apply for semester 1,2020 full fee-paying course in La Trobe Bendigo campus.
- If your chosen course is eligible and you meet the course entry requirements, the La Trobe International Scholarship selection board will assess your application.
Recipient obligationsPlease refer to the scholarship Terms and Conditions.
How to apply
Please fill your expression of interest here.
You must have a valid offer letter to study at La Trobe Bendigo campus for semester 1,2020 and submit an expression of interest before the deadline.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au