Barbara and Bryce Jackson Regional Access Scholarship
per year for 3 years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Sydney, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton, Online, Offshore
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- Be a Female student aged 25 years or more
- Be commencing their first year of study in a Bachelor degree in Semester 1 2020 (commencing students are defined as those starting a university course at first year undergraduate level for the first time at any institution)
- Have been raised and continue to live in a rural or regional area
- Be able to prove financial and educational disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:Applicants will be primarily ranked based on demonstrated financial disadvantage.
How to applyThis scholarship is closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com