Apply for La Trobe Access Scholarships
Applications for Semester 2 2022 access scholarships and bursaries are now open!
At La Trobe, our access scholarships and bursaries support Australian, coursework students from all backgrounds to reach their potential at university.
An access scholarship or bursary can support you to pursue your studies with confidence, and supports students who may have:
- Experienced financial difficulties
- Gone through personal hardship
- Have spent time in out-of-home care (including foster care, residential care, kinship care, and/or being a ward of the State)
- Come from a disadvantaged or underrepresented background
To make applying easy, you only need to submit one application. And we'll do the rest.
How do I submit a strong application?
To ensure your application has the best chance of success, include any relevant supporting documentation or evidence to support your claims.
- Centrelink documents are current (within the last 3 months),
- If submitting payslips, provide 3 of your most recent payslips,
- If supporting documentation includes a statement from someone (for example a doctor or teacher), ensure that it is dated, on letterhead or there are contact details including full name and phone number of the person verifying your claim,
- Your name is clearly visible if you are submitting a screenshot of supporting evidence
Refer to our website for more tips on how to apply and supporting documentation requirements.
If your application is successful, we will match you to the scholarship or bursary that best fits your circumstances based on your eligibility. La Trobe access scholarships are usually valued from $5,000 per year, and bursaries are a one-off payment from $1,000.
So what are you waiting for? Submit your application for a La Trobe access scholarship and let us support you to achieve your goals.