Ambassador Scholarships in Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
over 3 years for a 3 year degree
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Ambassador Scholarship Program has been established to provide annual support for commencing students seeking to major in a discipline within the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences.
Up to six scholarships of $3000 p.a. in first year and $2000 each subsequent year will be offered. The disciplines include Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology and Computer Science.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be intending to enrol in a program leading to a major study in a discipline of the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences (SEMS) at the Melbourne or Bendigo campus of La Trobe University
- have completed or be in the final year of secondary education in Australia, expecting a result clearly in the top 15% of students in their state
- be willing and able to occasionally speak in the future to groups of prospective students and new students at Orientation and Open Day.
- the scholarship is renewable on a yearly basis, subject to satisfactory academic and professional performance.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- academic achievement
How to apply
- complete the scholarship application form
- arrange for completion of the reference section by your Principal, Teacher or Year 12 Coordinator (as appropriate for the type of scholarship)
- attach a complete list of subject grades to date from Years 11 and 12
- attach a resume to your scholarship application
- detail why you are interested in their scholarship, outlining your career goals and attach to your application
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au