Alumni Scholarship for the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Who is it for?
Postgraduate coursework, Australian Citizen, Humanitarian Visa, International Student, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident
Where is it available?
Online, Offshore, Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
This scholarship is valid for a reduction on your course fees for the duration of your MBA and is non-transferable to any other course.
Learn to lead business success in a connected world with support from La Trobe's Alumni Scholarship for the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
If you're a La Trobe graduate returning to study an MBA with us, you could be eligible for an exclusive 25% fee reduction from the full-fee price of your course.
Are you thinking about applying for a full fee-paying place in our MBA? You may be eligible for this scholarship. Your application will be assessed according to the eligibility criteria however cannot be guaranteed, as scholarship places are limited.
Act fast, Alumni Scholarships for the MBA are limited.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a domestic or international La Trobe (onshore or offshore) alumnus who has not completed or started an MBA with La Trobe
- enrol and start your MBA before July 2022
- not be a current MBA student
How to apply
- Complete and submit your course application online.
- We will assess your course application. If you have applied for an MBA and are eligible we will advise you in your offer letter if you have been successful in being granted an Alumni Scholarship for the MBA.
- If you wish to accept your Alumni Scholarship for the MBA you must accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You must meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your course Letter of Offer.
- You must accept your offer by paying the full acceptance deposit listed on your Letter of Offer and return your completed Offer Acceptance Form for International Students to La Trobe International, ensuring you also complete the Scholarship Details Section.
- You must commence your course at La Trobe University by the date listed on your Letter of Offer to secure your scholarship, unless it is approved for you to defer your enrolment.
For more information on the Terms and Conditions please go to: Terms and ConditionsFor more information on the Alumni Scholarship for the Master of Business Administration (MBA):
Who to contact for further information
Future Students Centre, email@example.com