AlburyCity Student Scholarship - La Trobe Business School
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Awarded to talented students from the Albury/Wodonga region who arestudying in the La Trobe Business School on the Albury-Wodonga campus in theirfinal year of study and who have demonstrated their commitment to the future oftheir profession within the local community.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
One scholarship of $1500 to be awarded to a student studying in the La Trobe School Business School who:
- is a local resident from the Albury/Wodonga region (the Albury/Wodonga region incorporates the surrounding shires of Wodonga, Corowa, Greater Hume, Towong and Indigo);
- is entering their final year of study;
- has proven academic achievement; and
- has demonstrated commitment to a future profession within the field of study, with evidence of the contribution this may have to the local area.
NB: Relevant documentation must be provided to support 1, 3 and 4 above: (1- Drivers Licence/Bank Statement/other proof of residency; 3 - copy of results transcript; 4 - a referee report and an individual testimonial)
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application and supporting documentation
How to applyTo apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Campus Administration Officer, email@example.com