AlburyCity Student Bursary - Psychological Science
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
One bursaryof $1500 to be awarded to a student studying in the Department of Psychology and Counselling who:
- is a local resident from the Albury/Wodonga region (the Albury/Wodonga region incorporates the surrounding shires of Wodonga, Corowa, Greater Hume, Towong and Indigo);
- is entering their final year of study;
- has proven academic achievement; and
- has demonstrated commitment to a future profession within the field of study, with evidence of the contribution this may have to the local area.
NB: Relevant documentation must be provided to support 1, 3 and 4 above: (1 - Drivers Licence/Bank Statement/other proof of residency; 3 - copy of results transcript; 4 - a referee report and an individual testimonial).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form and supporting documentation
How to applyPlease complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Campus Administration Officer, email@example.com