Albury-Wodonga Student Materials Bursary
Maximum of $500. Higher awards may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, Future undergraduates, Honours, Postgraduate coursework, Australian Citizen, International Student
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Payments are made early in Semester 1 and Semester 2.
The Albury-Wodonga Student Materials Bursary emanates from a local campaign to establish a Bursary fund to support regional students and assist them in meeting their educational goals.
Monies for the fund have been generously contributed by Albury-Wodonga businesses, community groups, individuals and La Trobe staff.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled at the Albury-Wodonga campus (full or part time)
- Be able to demonstrate barriers to accessing higher education
- Be able to demonstrate academic potential
- Be able to demonstrate engaged citizenship within La Trobe University. This may include scholarly achievement, demonstrated leadership, community service contribution or similar
- Have not received a Scholarship or Bursary in the same year of application
NB: Supporting documentation will be required for items (3) and (4) above. For more information regarding supplying supporting documentation, please click here
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- personal statement which addresses the eligibility criteria
- evidence of financial and educational disadvantage through supplied documentation
How to apply
The Albury Wodonga Student Materials Bursaries are offered twice a year. Applications close the first Sunday of Semester 1 and Semester 2.
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Executive Officer (Albury Wodonga), email@example.com